JOB PURPOSE: The Project Manager will manage multiple medium to large-scale projects designed through to completion and delivering each project on time within budget. Assignments generally include such types of work as preparing reports, maintaining records, securing vendor pricing, processing purchase orders, approving invoices, processing change orders, maintaining logs, and maintaining correspondence with owner representatives.
• Responsible for Cost of Goods on all assigned jobs
• Maintains, and reviews all RFIs, submittals, substitution requests, change proposals, project schedules, project budgets, purchase orders, and invoices for multiple projects.
• Analyzes projects to determine scope, cost, and scheduling requirements.
• Will obtain permits from both General Contractors and local jurisdictions.
• Arranges for returns of unused materials to vendors and ensures credit has been issued.
• Obtains drawings from General Contractors and distributes to necessary personnel.
• Travels to multiple job locations as needed
• Minimum 5+ years as a Project Manager in commercial HVAC mechanical construction industry on projects $350k+.
• Must have working knowledge of mechanical plan and spec and design/build industry
• Ability to use initiative and judgment arranging job details to achieve predetermined objectives
• Computer literacy including strong proficiency in Timberline, MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet research, and other software applications.
• Must have the ability to lift up to 60 pounds
• Available for periodic travel to multiple job locations
• Tolerant of inclement weather and hazardous working conditions at job sites
• Bachelor’s degree in construction management or similar field preferred