JOB PURPOSE: The Demolition Estimator is responsible for producing budgets and detailed estimates on a wide variety of mechanical and plumbing demolition contracts for commercial, industrial and institutional facilities. Position offers a base salary and commission.
• Solicit, bid, and close mechanical and plumbing demolition contracts for commercial, industrial and institutional facilities. Target revenues to be discussed
• Develop and manage a portfolio of clients.
• Estimate and prepare all proposal
• Interact with internal support personnel as well as field staff
• Facilitate job kick-off meetings and surveys with client and field personnel
• Offer input on operational procedures for continuous improvement of our product offering
• Oversee all projects sold and act as primary client contact during and after construction
• Represent the company as a leader in the market
• Minimum of 2 years of commercial demolition estimating experience