JOB PURPOSE: The IT Technical Lead ensures the overall quality of the system architecture and application design, development, testing, and deployment for B2B/MFT solutions and integrations to legacy AS400 systems. This position involves both design and implementation.
• Responsible for the design and operation of the systems which support B2B applications
• Build interfaces for applications and trading partners
• Evaluate integration technology and tool offerings
• Strategically plans ahead, as systems solutions are developed and designed.
• Provides technical vision when designing and developing new and innovative solutions.
• Drives quality while striving for zero defects. Drives quality control on all implementations.
• Drives projects through full development life cycle. Offers expertise and knowledge to all associates.
• Focuses on closure and successful completions of deliverables and ensure team does same.
• Troubleshoots and resolves system problems. Assigns appropriate resources as required.
• Enhances existing systems as well as developing new ones. Responsible for investigating, analyzing, estimating, designing, coding, unit testing, implementing, documenting, training, & supporting quality systems on-time and to budget.
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in structured database design required.
• Minimum of 7 years’ experience in business, system analysis and development.
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience developing Internet applications required.
• IBM MFT / Sterling B2B Integrator or WebMethods experience required.
• Willingness to be stationed in NY or NC