• Complete legacy product Design Input / Design Output mapping: identify and close design documentation gaps through written rationale and/or testing.
• Execute product level verification tests and write reports. Read and understand engineering drawings, technical reports, and analyze product and process test data.
• Effectively prioritize work across multiple tasks to meet deadlines and team commitments. Maintain accurate lab notes in accordance with Good Lab Practices. Produce high quality, comprehensive written documentation to support regulatory body audit readiness.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in a design engineering and manufacturing
• Working knowledge of engineering principles
• 3D CAD experience required
• Knowledge of machining practices and how part tolerances affect machining requirements and cost
• Knowledge of material properties (machinability, weldability, heat treatment, corrosion resistance, etc.)
• Demonstrated mechanical aptitude
• Extensive machine design experience
• Experience consolidating multiple companies/divisions as well as the audit/tax preparation process and budgeting
• Strong analytical, conceptual and planning skills are required