• Support the design, implementation and operation of next generation of communications solutions, custom client networks, general network infrastructure and data transport solutions.
• Responsible for installing, configuring, and maintaining the virtualized network enclave.
• Management and deployment of network security requirements (hardening, policy, access control, intrusion detection, etc.).
• Capable of executing system and client requirements in a highly flexible, hands-on implementation environment.
• Must have Active TS SCI with Polygraph clearance
• BS degree in a computer or system science discipline
• 5+ years of experience in telecommunications and networking
• 5 progressive years of experience in advanced troubleshooting and problem resolution of complex network problems relating to routing, switching, firewall and intrusion prevention systems based on Cisco’s product platforms
• 3+ years of experience working with Government customers regarding Network and System Engineering technical considerations and for associated problems, issues or conflicts
• 3+ years of experience analyzing user’s requirements and high-level system architectures to develop network requirements specifications
• 3+ years of experience guiding customers in formulating requirements, advises alternative approaches, and conducts feasibility studies
• 3+ years of experience developing network architecture and network design documentation
• 3+ years of experience developing engineering management plans for network integration and test plan
• Manages the transition and migration of networks and development of network addressing schemes
• Must be willing to travel through CONUS and OCONUS at least 10% throughout a calendar year