JOB PURPOSE: The Administrative Nurse Manager ensures delivery of evidence-based practice by professional nursing personnel and other staff in designated areas of responsibility. He/She is responsible for planning, organizing, directing and evaluating the delivery of evidence-based patient care in a cost-effective manner. This role is held accountable and responsible for administrative and fiscal management of the department, and in meeting the goals in all four quadrants of the balanced scorecard at the unit/department level.
• Bachelor of Science in Nursing
• OH RN license
• Minimum of 3 years of clinical nursing experience
• Minimum of 1 year of management experience
• Experience with team building
• Operating Room or Procedural experience is a plus