• Coordinates and helps to lead all day-to-day site Safety functions such as: Environmental Safety and Health regulatory compliance to applicable regulations; Safety & Health assessments, ergonomic improvements/issues, safety equipment selection, safety awareness, safety team mentoring, Safety & Health training, Workers Compensation support for claims and issues and return to work, Incident investigation and corrective action follow-up
• Conducts Risk Analysis and Coordinates Actions to remove or mitigate risk
• Based upon risk analysis may be tasked with developing new programs
• Implements risk reduction and cost avoidance techniques
• Monitors techniques to ensure compliance
• Performs regulatory audits at the base and at assigned regional Branch locations
• Individual contributor role/not director
• Bachelor of Science degree or the equivalent experience is required. Specialization in Environmental Science, Safety Science, and Environmental Health is preferred.
• Minimum of three years safety/environmental health experience required.
• Proved experience implementing effective systems & reviewing effectiveness of Global Safety Training Programs
• Safety experience in manufacturing or warehousing is preferred.
• Working knowledge of Industrial Hygiene is preferred.
• Understanding of Workers Compensation System is preferred.